Our Executive Director, Jeremy Hallett, will be part of a panel for the next webinar in APR.Intern’s research translation services. Showcasing an expert panel, discussion will focus on the theory of knowledge transfer and its practical application driving Australian business innovation.
24 September 2020, 1pm – 2pm (AEST)
Themes for exploration include:
- Understanding of research translation, its application and benefits.
- The industry-university research gap; why it exists and solutions to improve collaboration.
- How network specialists, Clearbox Systems, utilises academic expertise.
Who should attend?
- Members of the the Australian Innovation Community, entrepreneurs, start-ups, innovators and service providers.
- Researchers, industry and Government representatives interested in solutions to bridge Australia’s research translation gap.