Monics is the industry leading carrier monitoring and interference detection product used by the majority of the world’s largest satellite operators, service providers and telecommunications providers to monitor over 200 sites in 60 countries around the globe. Monics helps operators effectively see what is happening with their communications payloads and protect bandwidth and Quality of Service (QoS), while optimising staff utilisation and minimising costs.
Protect critical bandwidth with industry leading carrier monitoring
- Accelerate time to resolution by detecting interfering signals clearly using advanced DSP measurements.
- Maintain service levels by automating performance monitoring and alarm generation.
- Optimise operational efficiency by centralising RF spectrum monitoring.
- Scale monitoring operations with growth from a singal to multi-site configuration.
Interference Detection and Signal Analysis Beyond Spectrum Analysers
- Accelerate troubleshooting with faster results and deeper analysis.
- Monitor signal quality and track SLAs effectively.
- Optimise productivity and resources with pro-active and automated monitoring.
- Analyse historical data to help identify future RF issues.
Identify and reduce sources of interference with Carrier ID
- Rapidly pinpoint the owner of an interfering signal based on unique ID.
- Improve signal integrity by detecting unauthorised or inaccurately configured transmissions.
- Resolve transmission issues much more quickly, saving both time and money.
- Optimise service delivery for customers with more efficient interference mitigation.
Gain insight into TDMA network bandwidth usage by classifying networks.
- Classify TDMA networks by performing a Frequency Scan analysis on transponder or on bandwidth.
- Characterise channel performance based on TDMA system type, EIRP, ES/No, bandwidth and other measurements.
- Accelerate troubleshooting by identifying customers channels that are errant or interfering with bandwidth.
- Improve workflow by defining and saving complete TDMA networks in Monics database.