Clearbox Systems is a technology company focused on developing new approaches and techniques for the Operations and Management of Communications Networks and the Electromagnetic Spectrum.
None of this can happen without our staff. When hiring, it is not all about the technical aptitude, we want people who are interesting, curious and passionate and that get a thrill out of solving tricky problems.
When applying for roles with us or if you are invited for an interview be prepared to highlight the following (in no particular order):
- Leadership Qualities
- We are looking for examples of leading a team but also taking the initiative (even if working alone).
- Problem Solving Ability
- Both technical and non-technical examples
- Role Related Knowledge
- Be it coding ability, domain expertise or soft skills, we want to hear how you think you can contribute.
- Interest / Culture
- We want to determine if you are a cultural fit at Clearbox Systems. We like interesting people – tell us about your non-work activities and interests. Do you have any personal projects underway? Do you have a side-gig?
The work we do is meaningful, our culture is relaxed and inclusive, and we are keen to help you reach your career goals through training and development. So, come work for a rapidly growing technology company solving complex problems for communications networks and the electromagnetic spectrum.
Work on customer projects, product development and corporate functions across Space (SATCOM and SDA), ISREW and Broadcast Technologies. We are currently hiring a number of staff to work on existing and future Commercial and Military projects.
Immediate Start (last updated: 4 April 2023)
Our available roles are currently listed on Seek.
Software/Senior Engineer/Developer (Multiple Locations)
We are looking for an experienced Software or Senior Software Engineer/Developer to join our growing Software Development team. With a degree in Software Engineering or Computer Science, you will have knowledge in implementing and testing software using a range of technologies and frameworks.
Head of Software Development (Multiple Locations)
We are looking for an experienced Software Development Manager / Head of Software Development to join our growing technology team. With a degree in Software Engineering or Computer Science, you will have experience leading a team implementing and testing software using a range of technologies and frameworks.
What we offer:
- A growing business with opportunities to apply your skills throughout different projects.
- A great team where you are empowered to lead.
- A diverse and challenging work environment delivering meaningful capability to customers.
- Fantastic inclusive culture focused on career progression and development
- Flexible work arrangements
- Attractive employment package and employee benefits
*eligibility requirements apply